Internet TV?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey is it worth it to buy a TV based on this feature.

I was going to buy a LE46C650 which has the internet TV, but my Sony BDP has some stuff as well

BUT.....

I just seen a ue46c5800 which is last years LED for 699.00 and this is very tempting, as the one above is 699 as well.

But the 5800 is only 50hz and no internet TV, both tv's looked geat

What would you do

A

Anonymous

Samsungs Internet TV currently gives u

LoveFilm, YouTube, BBC IPlayer, Facebook, Twitter, Muzu.tv, Flickr and a few other subscription services like Ace-Trax Movies, boxoffice365,Carton Network.

Plus loads of little games and other stuff.

I'd recommend the 3D C750 that will keep u future proof (£860 with 5-year warranty online). Remember u keep a TV for a number of years, so a couple of hundred pound extra spread over a few years isnt so bad.

A

Anonymous

Seen the 750 give like kids stories and stuff as well, which seems good.

I am not really into 3D everytime I watch in a shop it strains my eye, I am going to wait for another generation to come out, as I will not be watching this TV for 3D.

So back to the 650 then... LOL

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Then again, If you've got the internet facility elsewhere (for example, via the Sony BDP-S370 Blu-ray player) what's the advantage of having this built into the TV? At least that's the way I see it.

If you like your current TV, why splash out a fortune when you can easily get this functionality (with excellent upscaling, to boot) for under £100?

A

Anonymous

Dont like my current tv, blacks are grey and colours are washed out.

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Fair enough. I still think you should prioritise picture quality, however. Internet functions are a nice feature, but they shouldn't sway your decision toward one television over another (when so many other devices offer the same features).

On the other hand, if you find the right TV, and it happens to be internet-ready, job's a good-un...

A

Anonymous

I agree with sfc on this, pick the one you think has the best picture quality for your money anything else is just icing on the cake.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts