Integrated amp for Sonus Faber Venere 1.5

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am looking to add an integrated amp to my AV setup to drive a pair of Sonus Faber venere 1.5 (currently connected to a pioneer LX 55 receiver). Any recommendations on what would be a good match for the speakers will be appreciated. Ideally I would prefer an integrated amp with HT bypass (to incorporate in my 5.1 set up). Budget is ~ 600-800 Euro. Thanks

rainsoothe

Hi

I haven't heard the setup, but i know that the dealer i bought my Naims from used to demo naim with Sonus Faber. The dealer that stocks the Sonus Faber now also recommended them for my Naim. Also, i belong to the Naim sect now since i heard the Supernait 2 last year, so i strongly recommend, provided you can stretch your budget a bit (and believe me, it's worth it), auditioning a Naim Nait 5si.

But before that, you should specify what type of music you listen to, the sources you'll be using, etc etc.

And, best advice i ever got on these forums is to make a shortlist, then audition everything on it. Your ears are better then any review or graph of whatever. You might even like something that ppl consider **** - and if you like it, you should go for that! :p

goodluck!

EDIT: Naim Nait 5si not i.

rainsoothe said:
Hi

I haven't heard the setup, but i know that the dealer i bought my Naims from used to demo naim with Sonus Faber. The dealer that stocks the Sonus Faber now also recommended them for my Naim. Also, i belong to the Naim sect now since i heard the Supernait 2 last year, so i strongly recommend, provided you can stretch your budget a bit (and believe me, it's worth it), auditioning a Naim Nait 5si.

But before that, you should specify what type of music you listen to, the sources you'll be using, etc etc.

And, best advice i ever got on these forums is to make a shortlist, then audition everything on it. Your ears are better then any review or graph of whatever. You might even like something that ppl consider **** - and if you like it, you should go for that! :p

goodluck!

EDIT: Naim Nait 5si not i.

600 - 800 euros (not) ...so that's a no then :)

csq2

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I suggest the following amps: Exposure 2010S2, Simaudio Neo 220i, and Naim 5si because the Venere 1.5 are darker sounding and you need something with a lot of drive to get them singing.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts