In anticipation of my new Fyne Audio F302

insider9

Sep 20, 2016
As you may know I won a pair of those 😂

I'm absolutely delighted so huge thanks to WHF. I have been busy but they're on the way to my local dealer and I should have them home this weekend. Spoke to Steven at Fyne today and he was great.

Anyone heard them yet? What am I to expect? The rest of my system Sony TA-F444ESX amp and Denon DCD-1560 CD player. What do you think?

Tonestar1

Nov 4, 2008
Congratulations Insider..... Not heard them yet but the write ups I've read are extremely positive. Great to see a another Hi-Fi firm local to me smashing it. Hope you enjoy them.

Reactions: insider9

Gray

Good luck to you Insider!
(I was lucky enough to win a pair of Kef Q100 from Hi-Fi World mag which went well on the end of my brother's Denon DM40).
It's a nice feeling when Freebies are delivered. Enjoy them

Reactions: insider9

insider9

Sep 20, 2016
Are you intending to use them as your main speakers or in a second system? What will they be replacing?
Good question. I don't know how good they are. My speakers are a very rare find Genexxa GX-600. Very interesting story behind them and a very quirky design. If F302 are better I'll definitely be impressed.

insider9

Sep 20, 2016
Very well done. So what is going to be the first track you play on them???
I know you want me to say Whole Lotta Love 😂

Really depends on the mood. It could be anything as my taste is so wide. If they were here today I'd play Jeff Buckley "Grace" album from start to finish.

insider9

Sep 20, 2016
Good luck to you Insider!
(I was lucky enough to win a pair of Kef Q100 from Hi-Fi World mag which went well on the end of my brother's Denon DM40).
It's a nice feeling when Freebies are delivered. Enjoy them
Absolutely, thanks. First time it happens to me. Great feeling.

insider9

Sep 20, 2016
Thanks Guys!

Excitement keeps growing as Moorgate Acoustics got them this morning. Just checked tracking. I'm hoping I'll get back early enough to pick the speakers up tomorrow.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts