Imput assignment

bh13

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
After some home decorating, I've reconnected my Denon AVR 1910 to the rest of my system. After seemingly working fine, I couldn't get sound from the TV or CD player. After spending some time re-reading the completely incomprehensible owners manual, I deduced that the problem could have something to do with assignment of imputs. I couldn't operate the speaker button either (front A front B etc..). I thought I managed to get things working again when the front panel started to display - H/P imput off/on- alternatively while making a clicking noise. I tried to repeat the assignment steps and all I've managed to is lose the assignment for the TV! Feeling more and more like a fly getting further entangled in a web I'm turning to this forum for help. Maybe I should reset the amp to factory settings?? I've double checked various times the connections. Please help.

michael hoy

bh13 said:
After some home decorating, I've reconnected my Denon AVR 1910 to the rest of my system. After seemingly working fine, I couldn't get sound from the TV or CD player. After spending some time re-reading the completely incomprehensible owners manual, I deduced that the problem could have something to do with assignment of imputs. I couldn't operate the speaker button either (front A front B etc..). I thought I managed to get things working again when the front panel started to display - H/P imput off/on- alternatively while making a clicking noise. I tried to repeat the assignment steps and all I've managed to is lose the assignment for the TV! Feeling more and more like a fly getting further entangled in a web I'm turning to this forum for help. Maybe I should reset the amp to factory settings?? I've double checked various times the connections. Please help.

Please have a look here, it may be the same for you with you stating some home decorating was done.

Also make sure there are no stray wires from the speaker cables touching the case.

bh13

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Michael thanks for the advice. Blowing into the headphone socket solved the sound problem! I couldn't resolve the TV input assignment problem, so I've just reset the amp. All inputs have been restored. Thanks again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts