if.......

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
lpv said:
now imagine guys - the sofa dealer profit is much higher then hifi dealers profit.?

andrew - to avoid all these buy direct from manufacturer.. AVI ?? *angel*

I cant go active now but maybe future 2nd system one day and grow from there

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
lpv said:
now imagine guys - the sofa dealer profit is much higher then hifi dealers profit.

andrew - to avoid all these buy direct from manufacturer.. AVI ?? *angel*

oh.. I forgot

What you think now about ATC clones? Do you wanna try? They must have return policy in case you don't like them?

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
lpv said:
Andrewjvt said:
lpv said:
now imagine guys - the sofa dealer profit is much higher then hifi dealers profit.?

andrew - to avoid all these buy direct from manufacturer.. AVI ?? *angel*

oh.. I forgot

What you think now about ATC clones? Do you wanna try? They must have return policy in case you don't like them?

Well its either scm40 with a jl sub or the clones i think. Depends on the costs of everything added up. It kind of excites me to think about owning speakers similar to scm 100s for cheaper than passive 40s. And also the pride of putting them together myself.
Will have to decide. I would prefer a sub for home cinema purpose only. Im gonna count up all the costs and make up my mind.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts