I did something stupid (audioquest Forest USB Cable).

Dom

I bought the audioquest Forest type C to type B USB cable. £40. I have 60 days to make up my mind. It's a pre birthday gift. I was hoping for, no negatives affects to SQ. So far it's less grainy but also anti climactic to what I'm used to. It might take some 'Burn-In' if you believe in that. Oh well.

Dom

This USB is amazing, it has punchy bass, sweet and detailed mids, no grain, snare drums and high hats are really well defined and overall it has great detail. I really enjoy the sound of this cable.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidf
D

Deleted member 188533

This USB is amazing, it has punchy bass, sweet and detailed mids, no grain, snares drums and high hats are really well defined and overall it has great detail. I really enjoy the sound of this cable.
26tVkXM.gif

I think I detect some A+ sarcasm in this thread! :p

Dom

If you're having a hard time with audiophile USB cables connected to a PC or laptop, try reinstalling the drivers or better yet Windows itself. I get the Windows 10 Insider Previews. Okay.

Dom

Just to clarify, I have had no luck with mains cables. I have an audioquest NRG X power cable, sounded pretty dull actually, don't know why. All my mains cables are component supplied.

Mike Hunt

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
I bought the audioquest Forest type C to type B USB cable. £40. I have 60 days to make up my mind. It's a pre birthday gift. I was hoping for, no negatives affects to SQ. So far it's less grainy but also anti climactic to what I'm used to. It might take some 'Burn-In' if you believe in that. Oh well.
You have to burn it in for 61 days before it achieves its true potential.

Reactions: insider9

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts