I am trying to connect my B&W PX7 headphones to my iPad by wire and to listen to them but not working!

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray

I've just seen a review of the PX7 S2 on AV Forums.
One of the cons was that it was, 'dependent on a bespoke cable for wired use'
Also said that, because it uses a USB connection, the wired connection goes through the DAC - which he didn't think would bother most users.
It would bother me.

I presume yours weren't the S2 version? as you said the 3.5mm plug fitted perfectly?

Last edited:

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
I've just seen a review of the PX7 S2 on AV Forums.
One of the cons was that it was, 'dependent on a bespoke cable for wired use'
Also said that, because it uses a USB connection, the wired connection goes through the DAC - which he didn't think would bother most users.
It would bother me.

I presume yours weren't the S2 version? as you said the 3.5mm plug fitted perfectly?
I found the cable or a cable that worked.

Reactions: Gray

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
I’m surprised they accepted a return when it could be something as simple as the headphones were not charged up. Still can’t complain if you didn’t really like them anyway.
They were crackling a lot, sounded rubbish with no Bass and wouldn’ work with a wire. Whats the problem? (Unsubstatiated allegation deleted by moderation).

Last edited by a moderator:

Gray

They were crackling a lot, sounded rubbish with no Bass and wouldn’ work with a wire. Whats the problem? (Unsubstantiated accusation deleted by moderation.)
He's not having a go at you Gel, he's just expressing surprise - let's face it, not every company would give a refund after more than a year of ownership.
(Perhaps it's their unofficial way of admitting they're junk 😁).

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
He's not having a go at you Gel, he's just expressing surprise - let's face it, not every company would give a refund after more than a year of ownership.
(Perhaps it's their unofficial way of admitting they're junk 😁).
How would you like to be constantly trolled on here, AVForums and eBay! (Unsubstatiated allegation deleted by moderation).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts