I am trying to connect my B&W PX7 headphones to my iPad by wire and to listen to them but not working!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray

You've got a couple of separate issues going on there Gel.
You're right to ensure plenty of charge before judging the wireless performance.

But, I would have thought (would certainly hope) that charge level would be irrelevant for wired use.
Concentrate on anything in the user manual that deals specifically with going between wireless and wired.

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
You've got a couple of separate issues going on there Gel.
You're right to ensure plenty of charge before judging the wireless performance.

But, I would have thought (would certainly hope) that charge level would be irrelevant for wired use.
Concentrate on anything in the user manual that deals specifically with going between wireless and wired.
That’s what I read In the manual to do charge it properly first with wired performance that’s all it says about it.

Roger_A

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Don't you need the USB-C to 3.5mm headphone adaptor (or lightning to 3.5mm adaptor if older iPad) to get an analogue out signal? Each of these is £9 at apple shops which must be a record low price for an Apple accessory.

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
Don't you need the USB-C to 3.5mm headphone adaptor (or lightning to 3.5mm adaptor if older iPad) to get an analogue out signal? Each of these is £9 at apple shops which must be a record low price for an Apple accessory.
I have tried it with an adaptor and without it still no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS