I am trying to connect my B&W PX7 headphones to my iPad by wire and to listen to them but not working!

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no point in going over everything, move on, but you did PM me first in our last conversation on AVF, but it was an amicable chat about purchases or potential ones, happy to keep it just like that in future.
One would seriously hope any tiffs you might have had on other forums you may frequent do not carry over into this one.....
Also, as Freddy is the OP I don't think you'd have any right to call for it to be deleted.
Perhaps you should desist in posting.

Reactions: Lutfij

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
One would seriously hope any tiffs you might have had on other forums you may frequent do not carry over into this one.....
Also, as Freddy is the OP I don't think you'd have any right to call for it to be deleted.
Perhaps you should desist in posting.
I agree with Buzz Al I think I would like for the thread to be deleted too or at least edited to a point where I was a good thread then perhaps locked. Many thanks.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts