I am trying to connect my B&W PX7 headphones to my iPad by wire and to listen to them but not working!

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz_lightclick

They were crackling a lot, sounded rubbish with no Bass and wouldn’ work with a wire. Whats the problem? (Unsubstantiated accusation deleted by moderation.)
There’s no problem, I just didn’t follow as I thought you were waiting on the B&W cable to charge them up to see if they still worked or not.
But the fact you got a refund anyway, without trying the appropriate cable, was a good result, hence why I then stated that you can’t complain.

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s no problem, I just didn’t follow as I thought you were waiting on the B&W cable to charge them up to see if they still worked or not.
But the fact you got a refund anyway, without trying the appropriate cable, was a good result, hence why I then stated that you can’t complain.
Considering what @Freddy has said about you do you think it wise to continue posting on this thread?

buzz_lightclick

(Unsubstantiated accusation deleted by moderation.)
Sorry I don’t accept that at all.
Don’t remember the Panasonic Oled TV and never begged for any item you had that’s nonsense.
I believe you follow me on AVForums too as I thought we were Av mates in a way?
Im not the only one who recognised your account when you re-joined on here, I’m always interested in what you make of your new purchases, whether that’s a new tv or whatever, as are others here too so not sure why I’m singled out?
I think you don’t like it when I question how or why you return stuff, but don’t worry I won’t comment any more.

Last edited by a moderator:

buzz_lightclick

You can block buyers on ebay, up to 5,000 of them I think. So even if they register under different IDs, you can block them all.
I’ve not bid on any of his items in years, I think someone on here did buy one of his old TVs though.
I only know this as a long-standing member.
I’ve chatted with him via PM on latest products we’ve bought or sold a few times on here and AVforums. Never realised it was a problem until now.

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
I’ve not bid on any of his items in years, I think someone on here did buy one of his old TVs though.
I’ve chatted with him via PM on latest products we’ve bought or sold a few times on here and AVforums. Never realised it was a problem until now.
Who just bought my TV only to give me a bunch of crap excuse?

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
You know I have severe mental illness when people watch me all the time it makes me very anxious. I sign up to AVF and within 2 weeks you are following me again. The Panasonic OLED TV is true I still have the messages from 5 years ago, you then went on to offer me £500 plus an old Pioneer TV.

Last edited:

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
Buzz - people watch this forum a lot especially retailers you saying you’re are surprised they gave me a refund can have hampered my chances of getting a refund which you dont seem to realise.

Also saying to me on everything thread I create about buying something with the first question from you am I going to return it doesn’t paint me in a good light at all. I actually don’t return things for a long time now and like I say I have only returned one TV and that was to Costco the Sony 65A1 and that was because it was rubbish! What are you supposed to do when you buy something that has excellent reviews but you don’t like it.

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
Anyway let’s forget about all that now and move on and be friends still? Let’s both stay on the forums and eBay but lets both be more wary of things and I will be more careful with what I share on forums. Friends?

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
It’s not a problem Buzz I like our friendship i really do let’s just move on being more aware of each other’s wishes. (y)

Reactions: buzz_lightclick

buzz_lightclick

You know I have severe mental illness when people watch me all the time it makes me very anxious. I sign up to AVF and within 2 weeks you are following me again. The Panasonic OLED TV is true I still have the messages from 5 years ago, you then went on to offer me £500 plus an old Pioneer TV.
I don’t remember that but it’s up to you what offer you accept for a tv. I know you wanted a Pioneer Kuro at the time as you pulled out of various agreed deals to buy them on AVF and ended up getting banned from their classifieds- you told me this yourself.

buzz_lightclick

Buzz - people watch this forum a lot especially retailers you saying you’re are surprised they gave me a refund can have hampered my chances of getting a refund which you dont seem to realise.

Also saying to me on everything thread I create about buying something with the first question from you am I going to return it doesn’t paint me in a good light at all. I actually don’t return things for a long time now and like I say I have only returned one TV and that was to Costco the Sony 65A1 and that was because it was rubbish! What are you supposed to do when you buy something that has excellent reviews but you don’t like it.
Yes I think this is what you are upset about, the whole buying and returning cycle, as I said I won’t comment on it again, but if you post about stuff you buy then look to return it then retailers may cotton on as you say.

buzz_lightclick

Anyway let’s forget about all that now and move on and be friends still? Let’s both stay on the forums and eBay but lets both be more wary of things and I will be more careful with what I share on forums. Friends?
Yeah fine whatever, I’m not happy about some of the stuff you’ve posted and could have reacted in a stronger way, I’d rather this thread was deleted now tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts