Humax PVR9300T

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi There,

My parents are after a freeview PVR to replace their aging video recorder and to get ready for the digital switchover.

I've had a look around and while the Humax PVR9300T gets good reviews in some quarters there's as many reviews that cite lockups and pixelation.

Bearing in mind that my olds are "technically challenged" does anyone have the Humax box and would you recommend it. Equally interested in horror stories re the Humax and any other options that they might have....

I'm looking for twin tuners, series link etc and HDMI and SCART out (they want a new TV in the next 12 months, but are currently running on an oldish Sony, so no HDMI)

Cheers in advance...

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
I bought the Humax six months ago for my parents, who are equally "technically challenged", and it's been great, no problems at all.

However, some owners of the PVR-9300T have experienced freezing/locking up problems on the box and Humax recently announced it would be issuing a software release for its digital TV recorders to solve the problem, as you can read in our News story.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts