Humax foxsat hdr

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I was able to track down a freesat+ box pvr from humax

Having set this up i notice that none of the channel 4 programmes are recieved this includes more4 E4 etc

but every thing else fine.

I tried using one sat feed still nothing even updates doesn`t work.Anyone got any clues other then a engineer visit.

Alsone

Jul 21, 2007
Visit site
You need a twin feed in order to get updates over the air. A looped single feed doesn't work for that purpose so you need a twin LNB upgrade. Its a current listed issue.

You do need the firmware update to solve several problems, mostly with post codes but it sounds as though yours was accepted anyway.

Regarding CH4 etc, I can't explain that other than to say maybe its dish alignment. Have you look in the Manual Set Up Menu at "Quality"? A high quality percentage is more important than a strength percentage. Maybe if its low you have poor dish alignment and thats you're problem.

daveh75

Alsone:

Regarding CH4 etc, I can't explain that other than to say maybe its dish alignment. Have you look in the Manual Set Up Menu at "Quality"? A high quality percentage is more important than a strength percentage. Maybe if its low you have poor dish alignment and thats you're problem.

as alsone say's could well be an alignment issue, iirc all the c4's are transmitted from the same transponder so the dish would only have to be a small amount out of alignment to lose one transponder!

A

Anonymous

Thank you for your views will have to get sat man round.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts