http://www.ebacoustics.com

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

jules153:Can't wait. Let's hope Rick has cracked it.

I hope so too. To be fair across the two brands including the 'good ol AK3' which got 5 stars twice, I've had a good run with five 5 starrers but I also believe in sod's ( please don't edit this otherwise the phrase won't work) law. Don't know about this one, I really don't!

SteveR750

These look interesting, anyone got their pair yet and can tell us what they are like.

Ricky, intrigued about your comment a while back " they would be fine with something like a Kandy" does this mean you used one to develop them?? The Neats dont do it for me, the spennies not quite perfect, so the next step was to audition some SCM11 and 19s but these make the world suddenl;y a lot more interesting!

EB Ricky:

jules153:Any more news on the EB2??? I'm literaly wetting myself with excitement.

EB2. £669.00 plus carriage. Mop n bucket £29.95 extra. ( gonna need a few of these I think!!).

Interesting: (make sure the EB2 are 'SET' in mould before attempting to remove)

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:The damp bit doesn't seem to be a problem for jules153...

I won't comment on that for fear of this thread decending into a double-entendre-fest.
emotion-5.gif

BTW you can call me Jules, Andy.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
By the way you can call me Andrew, Jules, and I think that was a single entendre.

(Why do I keep thinking of 'Hello, my name's Jules and this is my friend Andy?')

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:Jules et Jim, surely
emotion-5.gif

JULIAN: We're going to do Samson and Delilah.

SANDY: Go on, Jules, how do you see it?

JULIAN: Well, I see Samson as huge and all butch, with great bulging thews and whopping great lallies, with long blond riah hanging right down his Jim and Jack -

SANDY: That's rhyming slang for 'back'. Or, for France - `down his Jules and Jim' - but I won't go into that.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Stop grumbling and come and get a copy of the new August issue - fresh into the office, complete with the EB2 review....(and then keep quiet about it until the weekend!)

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:Stop grumbling and come and get a copy of the new August issue - fresh into the office, complete with the EB2 review....(and then keep quiet about it until the weekend!)

Unless, of course, we can talk the top polone into letting us post the review on the site sooner...

John Duncan

Andrew Everard:
Clare Newsome:Stop grumbling and come and get a copy of the new August issue - fresh into the office, complete with the EB2 review....(and then keep quiet about it until the weekend!)

Unless, of course, we can talk the top polone into letting us post the review on the site sooner...

I did. She chucked me out.

A

Anonymous

Hmmpph!

Alright for you lot. I've probably gotta wait til 1st or 2nd of July for my copy. Be quicker to deliver by catapault!!

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:I gather we may be posting the review on the site sometime over the weekend...

Don't think I've got the courage to read it to be honest.

A

Anonymous

Ya know Andrew, this wait is getting to me. Not because it's 'just a new loudspeaker'. It's because EB1 seems to be such a hard act to follow and also I'm worried about letting the guys on the forum down.

A

Anonymous

Don't worry mate, I'm sure you could always knock up an EB2 mkII in no time at all if worse comes to worse (?)

AL13N

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
With the EB2 now in production and the Marantz KI Pearl Lites around the corner, I've added another system to my audition list. Can't wait for the review.

Ricky - a quick question. Is the carriage cost location dependant or a flat rate across the UK? If flat rate, what is the cost? Thanks.

A

Anonymous

jules153: I'm sure you could always knock up an EB2 mkII in no time at all.

Got me a new chisel. Proper job!!!

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
AL13N:
Ricky - a quick question. Is the carriage cost location dependant or a flat rate across the UK? If flat rate, what is the cost? Thanks.

Don't know about the flat rate across the UK, but when mine were shipped out in February this year to the NW, the shipping was £9.56 plus VAT, Most reasonable if you ask me.

AL13N

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
DIB:Don't know about the flat rate across the UK, but when mine were shipped out in February this year to the NW, the shipping was £9.56 plus VAT, Most reasonable if you ask me.
Thanks. That's very reasonable indeed.

willgaunt

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Help! Was just reading what I think is the latest issue, and can't find the EB2 review anywhere. Maybe I was being impatient and turned too many pages. Can anyone cast any light? I hear that a point against was size. What are the fors?

A

Anonymous

Does it say August on the front??. If it's the July issue, it won't be in there.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts