http://www.ebacoustics.com

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

John Duncan

chebby:EB Ricky: Chebby!

Are you a caravanner??

That's one of the worst accusations one human being can make about another.

Hey! I think caravan people are lovely!*

*(I have to say that because the Practical Caravan brand manager sits next to me, and we're building their website at the moment...)

A

Anonymous

chebby:EB Ricky: Chebby!

Are you a caravanner??

The only reason I asked is because caravanners don't seem to have the best eyesight and, with this in mind, if you look carefully, my Arctic Inductors are ferrite cored, not air cored.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
JohnDuncan:Hey! I think caravan people are lovely!*

*(I have to say that because the Practical Caravan brand manager sits next to me, and we're building their website at the moment...)

Are his white socks and PVC sandals distracting?

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:chebby:EB Ricky: Chebby!

Are you a caravanner??

Hey! I think caravan people are lovely!* *(I have to say that because the Practical Caravan brand manager sits next to me, and we're building their website at the moment...)

Oh. They got you off charge again then?

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
EB Ricky:The only reason I asked is because caravanners don't seem to have the best eyesight and, with this in mind, if you look carefully, my Arctic Inductors are ferrite cored, not air cored.

Amazing what uses a ferret can be put to.

A

Anonymous

chebby:

Amazing what uses a ferret can be put to.

And I don't think their spelling's too good either??!!!

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
I suppose getting the ferret into a tube to get the windings around is tricky....

ferret-0180.jpg

A

Anonymous

chebby:

I suppose getting the ferret into a tube to get the windings around is tricky....

Nah! Just wrap it in a Daily Mail.

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:EB Ricky:Tell ya wot John. You think EB2 is huge, wait til I get round to EB3 in about 6 months time. Heh, heh. Floorstander? Active? DAC?
emotion-5.gif

Floorstander this time John I think but not going there for at least 6 months. Maybe 12.

michael hoy

EB Ricky:Have no interest in AV. Never did have. If I want to see a film, I go to the cinema so with that in mind, a centre channel is near zero ( mmmm. But then again!)

Could tempt me if you had a matching centre speaker.

A

Anonymous

michael hoy:

Could tempt me if you had a matching centre speaker.

I don't know enough about AV speaker design because I really have no interest in AV so I doubt it will happen.

John Duncan

chebby:
JohnDuncan:Hey! I think caravan people are lovely!*

No but her beauty and demeanour are*

*see above

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:chebby:

JohnDuncan:Hey! I think caravan people are lovely!* *(I have to say that because the Practical Caravan brand manager sits next to me, and we're building their website at the moment...)

No but her beauty and demeanour are* *see above

Eeeee's on the pull, or he wishes he was! ( Excellent ).

A

Anonymous

Just received my pair, after 11 weeks of patience
emotion-15.gif

A bit sad as I just left home for over a month, so it'll be another month or two before I can finely plug those in... Patience is the mother of all virtues, they say :)

John Duncan

EB Ricky:JohnDuncan:chebby:

JohnDuncan:Hey! I think caravan people are lovely!* *(I have to say that because the Practical Caravan brand manager sits next to me, and we're building their website at the moment...)

No but her beauty and demeanour are* *see above

Eeeee's on the pull, or he wishes he was! ( Excellent ).

I had a mail from her this morning, signed:

"From the girl in white socks and pvc sandals"

A

Anonymous

Any more news on the EB2??? I'm literaly wetting myself with excitement.

A

Anonymous

Can't wait. Let's hope Rick has cracked it. A real David & Goliath story if ever there was.

A

Anonymous

jules153:Any more news on the EB2??? I'm literaly wetting myself with excitement.

EB2. £669.00 plus carriage. Mop n bucket £29.95 extra. ( gonna need a few of these I think!!).

John Duncan

EB Ricky:
jules153:Any more news on the EB2??? I'm literaly wetting myself with excitement.

EB2. £669.00 plus carriage. Mop n bucket £29.95 extra. ( gonna need a few of these I think!!).

Did you source the mop and bucket from Russ Andrews?

A

Anonymous

No. I got a better deal than that, with acoustic damping on the bucket too!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts