http://www.ebacoustics.com

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
jules153:Also, tho I realise you print the dimensions on the website, I think you should show a photo giving an impression of how big/small each speaker is. Perhaps show them side-by-side. You don't want people sending back pairs of EB2s saying 'I didn't realise how big they were going to be...'

I think that's a general point really, the photos in magazines don't give any clue as to scale, I was astonished by the size of some of the standmounters at the Bristol Show!

A

Anonymous

chebby:

Perhaps - as a manufacturer - diplomacy might be preventing you from pointing out that the ATC SCM11s cost about £285 more than the EB2s!

(SCM11s are £956 according to at least three dealers from the ATC dealer list that publish prices)

At these prices (£669 for EB2 and £956 for SCM11s) £285 is a significant sum.

Not diplomacy Chebby, Respect!.

A

Anonymous

drummerman:

I guess this is another way of getting a bit of free advertising ... keeping a thread alive indefinitively. Done in a nice way.

Wasn't intended that way. Drummerman has raised an issue though.

This thread was originally started by yann2 as regards the EB website. Website resolved, yann2 has got his speakers and seems happy, thread has been off-topic now for ages. MODERATORS!. Maybe the time has come to kill this thread and delete it as EB2 has threads of it's own. Thoughts???.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Don't worry about it.

You have a new product that not only won 5 stars on it's debut, but consolidated those 5 stars by "taking the strengths of the ATCs and raising the bar" (WHF's words) in a head-to-head with the SCM11.

Also it was feedback invited from WHF forum members that influenced your choice of a closed-box design for the EB2.

Why not 'bask' for a bit? (Whilst building EB2s of course)

How about the WHF pair going to A. Everard esq. at Gramophone magazine to get the classical angle on these speakers? (And eventual posterity in their 85 year online archive.)

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
chebby:How about the WHF pair going to A. Everard esq. at Gramophone magazine to get the classical angle on these speakers? (And eventual posterity in their 85 year online archive.)

I think you'll find I'm way ahead of you there...

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
chebby:If someone has a big enough boot.

20060514183813.jpeg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts