How big a room is needed for the Dali 6 5.1 pack?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello, new to the forum. Have been thinking about upgrading my speaker pack for while now. I have read the review on the forum, and seen in the mag that the Dali 6 pack would be a good pairing with my 875. However, I read that the Dali system needs room to breathe ansd was wondering how much space. What would be the minimum required room size? The room I use measures just 4.1m deep by 3.3m wide. I've seen the pack for £1,700 at AV Land, (albeit only in light oak), and would obviously go and hear them first before buying. However, it might be obvious to someone who's demoed them that my room is too small and hence I'd be better off staying with what I have. I'd be interested to hear peoples opinions.

My current set up for home cinema is Panasonic BD30, Pioneer LX60 dvd rec, Sky HD, Onkyo 875 and Pioneer LX5090. My current speaker pack includes Mordant Short fronts, centre, rears, and sub, 906/905/903/309 respectively.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Rob20:
Hello, new to the forum. Have been thinking about upgrading my speaker pack for while now. I have read the review on the forum, and seen in the mag that the Dali 6 pack would be a good pairing with my 875. However, I read that the Dali system needs room to breathe ansd was wondering how much space. What would be the minimum required room size? The room I use measures just 4.1m deep by 3.3m wide. I've seen the pack for £1,700 at AV Land, (albeit only in light oak), and would obviously go and hear them first before buying. However, it might be obvious to someone who's demoed them that my room is too small and hence I'd be better off staying with what I have. I'd be interested to hear peoples opinions.

My current set up for home cinema is Panasonic BD30, Pioneer LX60 dvd rec, Sky HD, Onkyo 875 and Pioneer LX5090. My current speaker pack includes Mordant Short fronts, centre, rears, and sub, 906/905/903/309 respectively.

I would say that your room is too small for that set. Have you thought about getting a style set instead like the MT30 from B&W? Or the Radius from Monitor Audio?

A

Anonymous

Ok, thanks for the reply. Thought as much. Will have a look at the speakers you mention.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts