Home System Possible Setup Query

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

After my trusty infocus screenplay 4805 finally keeled over the other day I'm hoping to sort out a new setup as I don't have a blue ray player yet and my speakers are ancient! So, since the budget is quite tight, was thinking something along the lines of the Infocus X10 and the Sony BDP-S350 BlueRay Player. Does anyone think it would be worth pushing for the IN80 over the X10? Also, I have no idea over speakers but can't really go for anything over £350, but I already have a Sony HDD recorder that I'm happy with... Finally, would I have to buy some kind of switcher to go between the blueray player and the HDD recorder?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

Pat 

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Not sure about projectors so ilL leave that for someone else, also what amp are you using. If you want a great little hd homecinema set up have a look in the hotdeals section, where i posted a good deal at Superfli. Sony DG820 amp, Sony BDP-350 bluray player and Wharfedale 9 HCP av speaker package all 5 star awards for £769. Or you buy them seperate Wharfedales are £350.

A

Anonymous

Cheers for the advice, when it comes to audio, I know very little hence why I didn't even consider an amp! Will look into that deal tho, its sounds very reasonable...

TRENDING THREADS