HiFi Crumpet

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

michael hoy

+1

6880191831_1a2402a57a_n.jpg

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Infiniteloop said:
I had one of these too. - And yes it got so hot you could fry an egg on it and probably make toast too.

Tried warming coffee mugs on mine. Didn't really make them hot but maintained mild warm.

Um

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
http://www.whathifi.com/clearaudio/performance-se/review

I don't know how to post a photo, but I love it's simplicity.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
I do love the look of the Inspire Monarch, pictured on page 1.

Can't say the same about the Kraken amplifier, not even when it came out :)

My nomination of beautiful hifi this time round goes to the Raidho range of loudspeakers. Skandinavian chic mixed with industral design and top craftsmanship.

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Infiniteloop said:
iQ Speakers said:
Indeed!

Very simple but there is somthing just right about it, and I dont even want a turntable! Monarch Turntable from Inspire HiFi

It looks beautiful - Have you heard it?
No but they build them in the UK and have a big demo facility evidently sounds awsome, really nice guys, bought my Sugden A21SE from them.

jamesrfisher

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
iQ Speakers said:
Infiniteloop said:
iQ Speakers said:
Indeed!

Very simple but there is somthing just right about it, and I dont even want a turntable! Monarch Turntable from Inspire HiFi

It looks beautiful - Have you heard it?
No but they build them in the UK and have a big demo facility evidently sounds awsome, really nice guys, bought my Sugden A21SE from them.

not heard it either but had Inspire pimp my Rega Planar 2 with their Quest upgrade which looks and plays beautifully. Also agree they are very nice people to deal with, respond to emails and calls quickly, let you know what is going on.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts