Hdmi cable/Ps3 /Onkyo 606

bullitt

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
I have a IXOS 458 hdmi cable and a QED Qunex HDMI-P cable , Which of these cables do i use for the input and output on the 606? And also is there any direction in which these cables should be used?

A

Anonymous

PS3 HDMI to Onkyo, Onkyo HDMI to TV. Doesn't really matter which and HDMI are not directionable.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="professorhat"]Some are directional. If it is, it'll have an arrow on it to indicate the direction the signal should travel.[/quote]

My bad

bullitt

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Another question ,I have some 79 strand wire (temperarily) how do i identify where to put the banana plugs on the amp end ,there is writnig on one wire ,so is this black or red?

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
This one genuinely doesn't matter so long as you hook them both up the same ends (i.e. if you use writing as red on the amp, make sure the writing wire is hooked up to the red speaker terminal) and remember which way you decided in case you ever have to hook it up again (though to be honest, I'm not 100% sure if this is necessary, I just do it to be safe). In this situation, I usually go for the one with writing on as positive (red) - don't know why, just makes sense in my head!

TRENDING THREADS