have i done the right thing?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
After 2 weeks of reading reviews and scouring ebay looking for a new subwoofer with my £300 - £350 budget i have chosen to buy a second hand B&W ASW675 with a pair of B&W DM602 S3 speakers with a pair of atacama stands and the guy has said he will throw in a QED sub cable and a load of qed speaker cable too have a done the right thing it cost me £300 and will be delivered soon all in mint condition.

Please tell me i have not made a stupid mistake

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Well, you may have asked the question elsewhere, but in my opinon that sounds pretty good for £300. The B&W 602s are excellent for the price (I know, because I still own a pair). I'm not sure which Atacama stands stands you bought: if they're Nexus models, then they're also excellent. The sub is a slightly weaker link, but if you're not happy with it then simply sell it on; and QED cable is generally not too shabby, either.

In short, don't worry about it. £300 isn't a massive outlay and the equipment (while relatively old in some cases) is all perfectly capable (assuming it works when you receive it, of course).

TRENDING THREADS