Greta Van Fleet

jjbomber

Greta Van Fleet has released the grand total of 1 4-track EP. They are doing a sold out headline tour of America and are coming to London for 2 shows. Both these shows are sold out, with tickets now selling for 5 times the original price. No, I haven't got one, before you ask. However, I do rate this band. Is anyone going? I'd love to have a first hand account of their live act. Is it hype or are they the real thing?

D

Deleted member 2457

Greta Van Fleet has released the grand total of 1 4-track EP. They are doing a sold out headline tour of America and are coming to London for 2 shows. Both these shows are sold out, with tickets now selling for 5 times the original price. No, I haven't got one, before you ask. However, I do rate this band. Is anyone going? I'd love to have a first hand account of their live act. Is it hype or are they the real thing?
I think it’s hype to be honest.

jjbomber

You've dug deep to find that one Gel. Actually it wasn't hype, they've sold out just about every show they've done since then.
I did get to see them at the O2 in Birmingham. The atmosphere there was electric. I can't wait to see them again but they'll be doing arenas next time.

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

You've dug deep to find that one Gel. Actually it wasn't hype, they've sold out just about every show they've done since then.
I did get to see them at the O2 in Birmingham. The atmosphere there was electric. I can't wait to see them again but they'll be doing arenas next time.
Have they got more than one good song now?

D

Deleted member 2457

Studio or Live?

Yes, their albums don't seem to have that many stand out tracks but their live act is incredibly tight. Quite a few of the songs get extended and re-worked.
I would love to hear something live on YouTube if you could link please?

I did hear their number one song live at Download and that was really good but I haven’t heard much since and when I did go looking I didn’t hear or see much else.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts