Greetings from Sweden.

nads

Well from an Ex-pat. out in the colds. thinking about different furniture for it all as i have a tape deck to fit in somewhere! also replacing the Vid with something a bit more current. The turntable is not connected as i am awaiting a pro-jet RPM 9.1 but the agent out here has run out and is not being too helpful.the kit is in the sig the speaker cables are van den hul m.c. cs 122 and the interconnects are Tara labs spectrum 2a the pre out to main in on the integrated amp is a tara labs rcs. i am running the 703's bi-amped with the 372 doing the top and the 272 the bass. the surround is a separate system just with the t 585 being connected to both systems. click for a bigger picture.

nads

On Saturday i went and got a pinnacle soundbridge now i can listen to all those radio stations i have been "missing" for the last 6 years.

oh found lots of new ones....

A

Anonymous

It's getting dark at 3pm in Stockholm.......
Have bandaged my wrists carefully this winter.

nads

[quote user="scotty_dog"]It's getting dark at 3pm in Stockholm.......
Have bandaged my wrists carefully this winter.[/quote]

i dont see that as a problem, back in the UK i used to start and finish work in the dark.

A

Anonymous

That's a seriously nice system you have there Nads! I wish I had the money (or space) for a system like that! My set-up lives in my bedroom - the parents can't complain then!

A

Anonymous

Hey,

I was wondering if you could help me a little? I'm planning on buying the Infinity Beta HCS. Is it okay? How is the sound? Unlike you I'm planning to use the set on music and movies.

Thanks.

- Joni Lumme

nads

they work well, lets say very well for the price as AV speakers. Music even though i have had them for over a year i have not tried them for music only playback so cant comment. Sorry.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts