Denon 1910 with monitor audio bx series?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi. I need some suggestions with speakers and cables.

I have a denon 1910 receiver and i plan to buy home cinema speakers. First i wanted B&W 685 to the front and 686 to the back and etc. 

I Got an answer long time ago for the denon 1910 the q-acouctics 2020 home cinema package would be good enough.

I read here the q-acoustics subwoofer has "yellow lamp" problems. So i do not want to buy separate sub.

Then i saw the monitor audio bronze bx family and they make it in walnut colour.

Here in Gothenburg, sweden i have a shop  which sells Monitor audio bronze bx series. I need only bookshelf speakers.

My Question: The BX2 to the front, BX1 to the back and the dipole to the sorrund back would be good with the center and the sub?

Other thing is the cables: with this speakers and the denon 1910 would be the QED silver anniversary XT   or should i go to the

Van Der Hul CS-122 ? The guy said in the shop the van der hul is a bit softer?

Well, i listen so many different style music, chill out, jazz, pop and electronic also. My girlfriend also listen Oasis, blur and primal scream, ocean colour scene, the Smiths.

Unfortunately, colour matters for me and quality also. In my living room everything is walnut brown so i would not put a black speakers in.

Thanks for the answers.

A

Anonymous

For those speakers and amp do not spend a packet, the xt would be fine, the BX look quality, and have some of the gold series and silver series tech in them. I would go have a listen.

They probably wont be as good as the 685 for bass, but if you are getting a sub, thats not important really IMO

I am not the best person for matching though, but from what I hear the BX is more along the lines of the silver series, , A bit bright

A

Anonymous

To canada 16:

What do you mean do not spend the packet?

I saw also the silver series in the shop, would it be good with my denon?

You have the silver RX 1, do the sound awsome? I was thinking about the silver series but then i have to save a little money more.

Does it really worth the silver BX 2 and BX 1? How do they sound in stereo and home cinema?

Thanksÿ

Attila

A

Anonymous

The silver are better yes as they are better quality, and have real wood vaneer, it depends on how much more they are as the RS are discontinued, and they now have the RX series out.

I just got the RX1 ex dem for £275.00 which was a bargain.

I mean, dont spend lots on wire, no more than £5.00 a meter, I would say even less if you are on a budget.

Maybe get the QED micro for now.

TRENDING THREADS