Given a Gift Voucher for 20K, what system would you buy?

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
I'd get an Akurate DS and some Blade 2s (and keep my amp). *music2*

If I could trade in my Kefs and Linn DS on top, I'd go Klimax DS.

insider9

That's actually quite problematic :) oh no what would I do? *biggrin*

I'd like a full Linn Klimax Exakt setup and keep my speakers. However £20k wouldn't cover it. So I'd have to settle for Akurate Exakt setup, please. If anyone is feeling charitable.

Problem is I really would like to keep using Roon and Linn and Roon can't seem to work things out. Come on Linn just do it.

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
These lovely PMC MB2 SE's at £19,499 *man_in_love*

https://pmc-speakers.com/products/consumer/se-series/mb2-se

PMC%20MB2%20SE_zps2yiviptg.jpg

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Would probably take a risk on the AVI DM12's (£3k) and spend the rest on a really really nice turntable/arm/cart. Yet it would worry me that by the time I'm spending £15k+ on a turntable, I could have bought the best performance money can buy several thousand pounds ago, and the rest is just money wasted on a posh fur coat and fancy knickers. Mind you it's not my £20k so in reality would I really care...

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
Native_bon said:
CnoEvil said:
Macspur said:
Is the voucher in the post Cno?

Mac

www.realmusicnet.wordpress.com

I think I sent you 2 by mistake....so could you send one back. Thanks. *pardon*
*mosking*

I don't know why you're sniggering....it was yours that I sent him! *wink*
actually it was meant to be drinks but ended up being sniggering lol for some reason when I am on my iPad the face section doesn’t work properly and the what hifi page has a mind of its own . So all I can say on the iPad now is lol

D

Deleted member 2457

B&W 800 series - the cheapest range 5.1 setup and the Arcam 850 amp on what I have hear from others. I would still keep my setup though and have the 20k one in another room.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts