FREE Chord HDMI Active (1.5m)

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Hold tight - seems they are being shipped as we speak.. recorded delivery this time..
emotion-1.gif

I received a call yesterday saying that the cables are coming back in stock, being sent out recorded delivery and that I can expect it within 7 to 10 days..

Finally get to see for myself if better quality HDMI leads actually make a difference.

tvmog

Apr 1, 2008
Visit site
Mine arrived this morning by recorded delivery. Noticable improvement in picture quality and I had to reduce the brightness setting.

A huge thank you to Andrew and Clare for helping to sort all this out when many people in their position would have just washed their hands of it.

A

Anonymous

Replacement received today. Excellent customer service, email 2 weeks ago, phone call yesterday, and arrived today, recorded.

Thanks What Hi Fi and customer service !

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Really glad to hear the cables are now starting to arrive.
emotion-21.gif

Thanks to everyone for your patience, and apologies again that it was such a kerfuffle to get sorted.

A

Anonymous

Hi folks,

My cable arrived today & I just wanted to say thanks to Clare & Andrew for their help in sorting it out.

My Sony BDP 360 will be opened on Xmas Day & the cable will be promptly attached.

Thanks again!!

A

Anonymous

Yes thank you Andrew and Clare for all of your efforts. So very happy with the cable, it's made a real difference to music for me!

Rich

A

Anonymous

Mine also arrived yesterday - many thanks to all involved, especially Andrew and Clare for sorting it all out!

A

Anonymous

To Clare & Andrew & everyone else involved a big thank you from me too.

After weeks of hearing nothing I got a call a few days ago saying stocks were arriving and I should have delivery within a week, then Wednesday I was called again to say it was being sent out via recorded delivery and I should receive the following day. The following day it arrived. So well done.

I hope it doesn't make too much difference or I'll want to replace my other two hdmi cables!

emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

i had an email yesterday from some one called Dan Handy saying that they had reserved a cable for me and they would send it it out once i returned the qed alternative they sent out.

the problem is i have received nothing but 3 magazines so far.

i have emailed back explaining this and i hope they send it out soon.

A

Anonymous

many thanks guys recieved email stating cable had been sent and the cable itself yesterday. All is well that ends well.

A

Anonymous

a big thanks to everyone involved, my cable finally arrived this morning. appreciate the help and just about to see if the improvment is worth all the fuss.

thanks,michael

Trahern

Mar 13, 2008
Visit site
Just to add my thanks to Andrew and Clare for all your hard work to resolve this problem. Picked mine up from the post office yesterday. Again much appreciated.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Ok I'll see what I can do, we didn't have any net access this morning, the winds have apparently damaged the phone line somewhere and it's so noisy you can barely make voice calls never mind internet. I should be able to send a mail from my phone though.

A

Anonymous

I'm very pleased for the people who got there cable after all the hassle they have had, i must admit it as left me feeling it all been a bit of a joke. I sent an email about not hav'in been sent anything a couple of weeks ago i got told mine must of been lost in the post & i could pick 1 of 3 things as they would not be getting anymore.
Now a couple of weeks later i see they have got more in to send out, so i have sent an email to them because i find the whole thing as been handled so bad. 1st it was all because of the postal strike for weeks of delays but everything else i ordered seemed to turn up without to much of a delay, i have had 100s of things sent in the post over the years they always seem to turn up.
I would of been more than happy with 1 of the 3 things i was offered if i had been told at the start there was'nt any chord cables left, i just feel like i have been taken for a bit of a muppet & i'm not really interested in any free gift now & just look forward to the subscription term ending.
I am the 1st to say the offer of the chord cable was the main reason in getting me to subscribe, i had been buying the mag every month since the 1990's but had stopped about a year ago as i was'nt reading it but have enjoyed the mag again & love using the forum to have my say & see other peoples views plus getting the chance to look at other people set up's & thinking wish i had that. so good job what hifi team.
I'm going to stop crying now, i feel so much better after hav'in my say.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts