Frank Harvey -hifix.co.uk

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Hi Pete

Don't worry, we're still here! We had planned to move our ISP hosting to another company and to upgrade our server, which has not gone as we'd planned. We should be back up and running tomorrow. We apologise to our customers for any inconvenience this has caused them.

We've had our busiest Christmas on record, we're advertising for another member of staff, and adding more manufacturers to our arsenal all the time to build upon the reputation we have, and to provide the widest range of products on demonstration in store on the internet.

For any queries in the meantime, customers can call myself, David, on 02476 525200, or Lee on 02476 222622.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
FHH - please send me an avatar picture I can put up for you. I have asked you to do this several times, and that 'bloody avatar' signature is getting a bit wearing now...

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
E-mail sent Andrew - we' ve had a new logo too
emotion-2.gif

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
Glad your still here and business is booming........you advertise some great deals!!!!

Hope to do business with you again soon, and in the mean time I'll look forward to browsing your (new?) website in the next day or so for more bargains!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts