tube amp Pacific Creek Separo E34i

ilgab82

Mar 9, 2024
Visit site
Hi everyone, I just purchased a Pacific Creek Separo E34i tube amplifier.
There isn't much information on this.
Does anyone know if the company is still in business?
Does anyone have the instruction manual?
Any kind of information you have regarding this amplifier is really appreciated.
thank you for listening.

Hi everyone, I just purchased a Pacific Creek Separo E34i tube amplifier.
There isn't much information on this.
Does anyone know if the company is still in business?
Does anyone have the instruction manual?
Any kind of information you have regarding this amplifier is really appreciated.
thank you for listening.
Welcome to the forum.
I guess you didn't do much research before you bought it, which is not a good idea unfortunately.
Can I ask why you did?
Personally never heard of them.
Surely you can do an internet search?

Integralista

Feb 9, 2024
Visit site
Very hard to get any info about them. Have you heard this machine before purchase? I have personaly bad experience with no name vacuum tube amplifiers. Reliability problem, small fire inside, big repair. And finaly very hard to sell it away. I think to buy new Rega Brio or Elex is much better invest into this hobby. Pls. do not take it negatively. BR. Juraj

ilgab82

Mar 9, 2024
Visit site
Let's say I searched without finding much.
I found a good review that talked about it quite well.
Subsequently I found some photos of the interior in which I took a look at the components and the workmanship.
I saw the manufacturer's website, it is extremely basic, but it didn't scare me, I saw many small producers with products as exceptional as paleolithic websites.

ilgab82

Mar 9, 2024
Visit site
I was therefore interested in opinions and impressions from people who own it or have owned it in the past. if possible also an instruction manual from the manufacturer which certainly contains very valuable information.

Thanks for the opinions and replies. they are always welcome.

I was therefore interested in opinions and impressions from people who own it or have owned it in the past. if possible also an instruction manual from the manufacturer which certainly contains very valuable information.

Thanks for the opinions and replies. they are always welcome.
I find it strange you ask questions about an item you have purchased assuming people on this forum will have done the same.....
Personally, I don't know anyone with one.
Surely you should be letting us know what you think along with whatever else you have in your system.
All I can see is their website is rubbish but they appear to be Australian.
What speakers do you use ?

Last edited:
Reactions: DougK1

Warren1967

Mar 30, 2024
Visit site
Sepparo el34 was a American designed Chinese built valve amp.. A UK company imported and sold them.. Well made amp, good quality parts inside.. No circuit boards and easey updateable.. I have had one for about 12 years, great sound, I have relic mullard el34 valves with nos sylvania 6sn7wgta valves.. Great midrange and strong deep bass.. Imf tls 50 speakers.. The company sold a couple of other anps at the same time, a single ended valve and a 300b..when you bias the amp move the el34 valves slightly, Rock them holding the base and keep a eye on the bias voltage. I run them at 450..better sounding than most integrated valve amps I have had in the past and deffo prefer them to solid state. Natural clear sound.. My speakers are 86db and the amp drives them with ease.. I will see if I can find the manual and put the important parts on here for you

Reactions: aversaurus

TRENDING THREADS