What's up with Hifi Wigwam?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

jonboywalton75

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
What a turn / change of subject on an original post but got to admit I've been drawn in as well, only difference is I'm that age that I watched them all but can't remember any of them :ROFLMAO:

This may largely be down to me breaking my best friends Lady Penelope car ... something he never forgave me for until one day he had a vantage point up a couple standing above me on a couple of steps and dropped a large rock on my head which he felt was his just rewards:tearsofjoy:
I'm at the age that I remember Gerry's first foray into Puppetry
Four Feather Falls
Loved it 🤣

Reactions: Gray and Witterings

jonboywalton75

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
Never was, never will be, anything like it.
Sometimes they had to edit down the launches....but a full launch of TB2 was a masterpiece.
Derek Meddings, master of effects.
Barry Gray, master of music.
Great picture quality, not least due to being filmed under 40,000 watts of light.

Stingray.....I always fancied Aqua Marina - dream woman (incapable of nagging).

....and wasn't TB1 doing Harrier tricks before the Harrier?
My model remains untouched:
View attachment 6137

Still got TB2 somewhere, but a bit more battered from use as, like others, that was my preferred TB 🙂
All this admiration for female puppets is worrying me 🤣🤣

Reactions: Gray and Witterings
What a turn / change of subject on an original post but got to admit I've been drawn in as well, only difference is I'm that age that I watched them all but can't remember any of them :ROFLMAO:

This may largely be down to me breaking my best friends Lady Penelope car ... something he never forgave me for until one day he had a vantage point up a couple standing above me on a couple of steps and dropped a large rock on my head which he felt was his just rewards:tearsofjoy:
I've also got Lady Penelope's pink Rolls Royce, with Parker in the driving seat, ma'am sitting in the back. It fired missiles out of the front grill and rear lights.

FAB 😊

Witterings

I've also got Lady Penelope's pink Rolls Royce, with Parker in the driving seat, ma'am sitting in the back. It fired missiles out of the front grill and rear lights.

FAB 😊

Want to sell it :) .. my friend recently sold his business for a stupid amount of money and gave me an incredibly generous gift.
It's his 60th this year, what do you get for someone who has that amount of money and can buy anything .... something no one else would ever think about so I need a collectors quality one :)
I actually think he'll piss himself laughing whan he opens it so be well worth the money :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Want to sell it :) .. my friend recently sold his business for a stupid amount of money and gave me an incredibly generous gift.
It's his 60th this year, what do you get for someone who has that amount of money and can buy anything .... something no one else would ever think about so I need a collectors quality one :)
I actually think he'll piss himself laughing whan he opens it so be well worth the money :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No, never sell it. I'll leave that for my daughter when the time comes.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts