flux capacitor?

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
hi i recently added a ca dac to my onkyo 605 amp witch is feed by my ps3 (atrac)for music and have noticed improvment in the sound but a friend was telling me to try adding a flux capacitor to improve sound again.but i cant seem to find a review on any. has any one used them do thay work,and who makes them.

thanx

A

Anonymous

As far as I know these days they are available as a DIY project only. By skipping a few years your system will most likely have been upgraded thus improving sound quality instantaneously.

A

Anonymous

you might find them next to the stripey paint and sky hooks at B&Q

A

Anonymous

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flux_capacitor#Flux_capacitor

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
First, you need to go round breakers' yards and find one of these...

Of course then Grimly Fiendish will appear and tell you flux capacitors have no effect, Hughes123 will pop up and tell you he found some 1960s flux capacitors in the attic and they're the best things ever, John Duncan will say something about HobNobs and Thaiman will add that he buy fluc capacitor and sell three time but shop in Norwich sold him one that's so obscure only he and a guy on the Absolute Sound forums has ever heard it.

PJPro will produce a schematic diagram and tell us how he defined flux to six decimal places (and show his working), timwileman will ask what everyone's favourite breakfast cereal is, and seakingadvice will want to know whether the flux capacitor is what to look for while - still - trying to decide which amp to buy and damienbuckley will tell us that flux capacitors don't work upside down and it's a ripoff that they're twice the price in Oz and we don't know how lucky we are.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
were-not-worthy.jpg

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
RodhasGibson:
Nice Andrew,you forgot to mention that Chebby would give us all an in depth arguement on what soldering iron would right heat output to achieve the desired effect
emotion-5.gif

I can imagine also new threads popping up asking what the advantages of a very expensive flux capacitor are over a cheap non branded one.

A

Anonymous

This is the best thread I have read in such a long time.

I am still laughing.

Good 1 nodnarb4444.

Nice 1 Andrew for pointing out the nerds on the forums with no life, that have an opinion on everything but really know nothing. You are so close to each of their personalities its scary.

As nodnarb4444 says its time to get a life people.

Andy for your sanity stay of the forums.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
ask_yer_ma!!:Andy for your sanity stay of the forums.

a) Nah, too much fun

b) It's kinda my job

c) The sanity went long ago...

Oh, and I'd never describe forum members as

ask_yer_ma!!:the nerds on the forums with no life, that have an opinion on everything but really know nothing.

TRENDING THREADS