• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

First 3D experience

plastic penguin

Apr 28, 2008
This afternoon we took our daughter to see 'The Lego Movie'. Apart from the silly glasses, the 3D visuals were stunning; having blocks of Lego come flying towards you was an experience. Good film overall but it did drag on a little.

gel

plastic penguin said:
This afternoon we took our daughter to see 'The Lego Movie'. Apart from the silly glasses, the 3D visuals were stunning; having blocks of Lego come flying towards you was an experience. Good film overall but it did drag on a little.
Nice one! I quite like 3D at the cinema too, I have seen about 3 or 4 now and always thought it was good.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
I am glad you enjoyed it pp, i would also like to see it but i would probably look a bit daft going on my own, it gets a good review from imdb though inc. cast.

mikeparker59

Apr 6, 2010
My one and only experience of 3D was in Barcelona last year, at Cosmo Caxia a science museum. They have a 3D planetarium there, it was a weird experience having saturn right in front of your nose, it almost felt you could reach out and touch it. I didn't really expect the 3D experience to make me feel I was in the middle of the film rather than just observing it and I don't know if normal 3D cinema films are like that as I've never seen one . I would imagine they are not as in the planetarium the screen is of course curved and extends behind you. Everyone should try it once!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts