First 3D experience

D

Deleted member 2457

plastic penguin said:
This afternoon we took our daughter to see 'The Lego Movie'. Apart from the silly glasses, the 3D visuals were stunning; having blocks of Lego come flying towards you was an experience. Good film overall but it did drag on a little.

Nice one! I quite like 3D at the cinema too, I have seen about 3 or 4 now and always thought it was good.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
I am glad you enjoyed it pp, i would also like to see it but i would probably look a bit daft going on my own, it gets a good review from imdb though inc. cast.

mikeparker59

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
My one and only experience of 3D was in Barcelona last year, at Cosmo Caxia a science museum. They have a 3D planetarium there, it was a weird experience having saturn right in front of your nose, it almost felt you could reach out and touch it. I didn't really expect the 3D experience to make me feel I was in the middle of the film rather than just observing it and I don't know if normal 3D cinema films are like that as I've never seen one . I would imagine they are not as in the planetarium the screen is of course curved and extends behind you. Everyone should try it once!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts