carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
hi on my system im using tacima 6 way mains filter and ps3,sub,tv use qed conduit(got them on sale).can any one recomend a nice fig 8 cord for sky hd and bd350. cant seem to see any in the back of the mag in the buyers guide.

dont really want to spend more than about 50 notes on each cable.thanks

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Use one of these and you can then connect any standard IEC-terminated cable you like.

1858new.jpg

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
nodnarb4444:
hi on my system im using tacima 6 way mains filter and ps3,sub,tv use qed conduit(got them on sale).can any one recomend a nice fig 8 cord for sky hd and bd350. cant seem to see any in the back of the mag in the buyers guide.

I use a Merlin Tarantula.

A

Anonymous

Gerrardasnails:nodnarb4444:

+1, very well priced and reduced at the minute too if you buy direct.

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:

nodnarb4444:is that a maplin job or specilist item

Erm... click the link on the word 'these' in my previous post...
sorry didnt c that im sitting in car on laptop and the sun is shining in i cant c screen to great.

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
aarw:Gerrardasnails:nodnarb4444:

+1, very well priced and reduced at the minute too if you buy direct.
is the merlin much better than qed conduit with adapter as i can get the qed for about 20quid

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Gerrardasnails:nodnarb4444:

i can second that - great cable great price

TRENDING THREADS