Exposure 3010s2 won HiFi News latest supertest

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

csq2

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
MF is slightly darker sounding while Exposure is slightly on the brighter (revealing) side. If you listen to a lot of MP3s, poor recorded material, the M3i would be a better choice, but you will lack the detail of the Exposure.

peterpan

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
Strange. I read reviews about the MF M3i in which said it is on the bright side and too forward. But don't know how it is compare with the Exposure.

peterpan

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
There are 2 amps i consider to buy; the Exposure 3010S2 or the Lyngdorf tdai 2170. The Exposure i've had for a demo at home. The Lyngdorf not. I heard it by a dealer on Usher speakers. But this dealer only will give a short demo at home if i pay at least 50 Euro. I refuse this.

unsleepable

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
peterpan said:
There are 2 amps i consider to buy; the Exposure 3010S2 or the Lyngdorf tdai 2170. The Exposure i've had for a demo at home. The Lyngdorf not. I heard it by a dealer on Usher speakers. But this dealer only will give a short demo at home if i pay at least 50 Euro. I refuse this.

I know that there are many ways of looking at this, but I wish that my own cost to audition equipment at home had only been €50 per piece. When you have a solid relationship with a dealer, so that they know that you'll finally buy from them, you can expect more flexibility. Otherwise, I personally think this is a ligitimate request. I also understand your point of view, though.

rainsoothe

Well i think it sucks. I think not giving home auditions is more honest. Also, can't asking for a deposit solve the problem? Like u pay a part of the cost (or the full cost) as a deposit, then he lends it to to you...

TRENDING THREADS