Does the hudl2 have miracast ?

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Great
thumbs_up.gif
Thanks bigboss, i might get one on wednesday i've been umming and arghing for a while now on wheather to get a tablet, the only other one i was looking at was the samsung galaxy tab s for £320 from john lewis.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
I wanted to be completly sure before purchase so i rang tesco and they said, well it does but it only works with chrome i didn't really understand that so i said would it work with my samsung tv and they said no, so i won't be buying a tablet this week which gives me two months to decide on whether i want a tablet or not, then get the £320 samsung tablet from john lewis in january. *scratch_one-s_head*

AnotherJoe

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Get a chromecast and then u can mirror to that. Chromecast comes with 3months of both sky nowtv + google play music unlimited so is easily worth the £30

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
AnotherJoe said:
Get a chromecast and then u can mirror to that. Chromecast comes with 3months of both sky nowtv + google play music unlimited so is easily worth the £30

I am not being funny but why should i buy an extra item for £30 when the tv has built in miracast/allshare/screen mirroring, i've already bought the samsung galaxy tab s 10.1 for £299 on black friday. *yahoo*

Collect it on monday and then just have to wait 25 day's to use it. *cray2*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts