Denon 1909 or Sony 2400 best companion for a Cambridge 640C

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Am planning on buying a AV receiver together with the KEF 3005SE to partner my Cambridge 640C V1 CD player (No room or budget for dedicated stereo amp)

I've settled on the Denon 1909 or Sony 2400 (Yamaha amps don't have enough HDMI sockets for me which is a deal breaker - i don't want to use a hdmi splitter)

So what would the forum/WHF Team recommend please?The magazine is always talking about not partnering products with particular traits together (i.e. 'bright' electronics) but I don't have enough experience of the home cinema side to make an informed decision.

I know this isn't totally a Home Cinema question but it doesn't fit much better in the HiFi Forum.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
mattleiter:
Am planning on buying a AV receiver together with the KEF 3005SE to partner my Cambridge 640C V1 CD player (No room or budget for dedicated stereo amp)

I've settled on the Denon 1909 or Sony 2400 (Yamaha amps don't have enough HDMI sockets for me which is a deal breaker - i don't want to use a hdmi splitter)

So what would the forum/WHF Team recommend please?The magazine is always talking about not partnering products with particular traits together (i.e. 'bright' electronics) but I don't have enough experience of the home cinema side to make an informed decision.

I know this isn't totally a Home Cinema question but it doesn't fit much better in the HiFi Forum.

Apparently the Sony is better with music and a better all rounder than the 1909.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts