CYRUS: How do u add fav radio to n-remote ???

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
How on earth do you pre-set fav Tunelin radio stations on Cyrus n-remote/streamer ? Have signed into Tunelin and received confirmation email but no code to add device as stated, then tried the below link - where pressing the buttons do nothing !

http://www.cyrusaudio.com/updating-your-streamer

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't work off the n-remote (at least if you are using a Streamline/Stream V1)

You have to add favourites via the TuneIn website. If you bought your device used, your device may still well be registered with the previous owner although I suspect that's not the problem in your case. The code appears on the Streamer and you register it on the TuneIn website.

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
From the Main Menu.

* Select Source

* Select Radio from the Source Menu

* Select Account Association from the TuneInRadio menu

It should generate a pairing code.

If it says "Unable to Browse" you might have to leave it a while and try again.

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I tried everything above with no luck :(

Checked the firmware on Streamer which read V2.1. Probably have to take it in to a Cyrus dealer and have it updated ?

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
If you have a first gen Stream it's a back to the factory upgrade which may not be worth it, but even then the TuneIn account association functionality may not work. I think the second gen Stream firmware is upgradeable either by a dealer or by yourself.

The TuneIn problem and the back to factory update is a bit of a poor show from Cyrus in my opinion.

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
The Streamer I have is the Cyrus X2, bought in 2012, with software V2.1. I;m hoping it's just a software update needed from a Cyrus retailer rather the a upgrade path which is certainly not worth it. It is a little sad that a simple function to add favs can become so cumbersome and annoying, and if not possible - silly!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts