Customer service Richer Sounds

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Its so refreshing to get good customer service these days after some of the treatment ive had from some online company's.

I recently bought a new Denon DM37 from Richer sounds and had problems with delivery that was no fault of there own.

After E-mailing them they rang me back to appologise and refunded my postage and the price of the Cable i had also purchased from them.

It means everthing to be able contact and talk to a company if you have questions or problems over a purchase.

Ill be using Richer sounds again when im looking to upgrade my tv e.t.c

A

Anonymous

I believe they came no.1 in a Times top 100 companies to work for a few years back. This ties in for me because I believe that if a company treats its employees correctly, most will repay in kind.

I can think of an airline where they are supposed to treat their employees badly and their service sucks.

I join the list who think Richersounds are great.

A

Anonymous

there service is first class they are all i use now,last weekend i went in there for my tannoy speakers left the wife in the car,came out to pull the car round to front of the store and she had been playing cds flat battery :(,so i managed to get the car started went back in to richersounds told them what had happend and they said i should of told them and they would of helped push car off for me,they carried the speakers out for me and helped load them in the car great service

A

Anonymous

Not wanting to ruin proceedings but I have only bought two things from Richer Sounds, both failed which led to two experiences of terrible customer service. Both times I wrote a letter to Julian Richer (god knows whether he read it or not) and ended up with an apology and upgraded / free goods. I guess they did realise their mistake which counts for something though I only ever shop there now when it's the only option.

A

Anonymous

I have had nothing but great service from Chord!! Anyone else has nothing but exceptional customer service from them?

A

Anonymous

Aye, Richer Sounds are defiantly my favorite store. I always try to buy from them.

c.honda

Oct 30, 2008
Visit site
I was thinking of getting my next tv from them with a five year warranty, has anyone had experience with warranty claims from Richer Sounds?

A

Anonymous

Octopo:Not wanting to ruin proceedings but I have only bought two things from Richer Sounds, both failed which led to two experiences of terrible customer service. Both times I wrote a letter to Julian Richer (god knows whether he read it or not) and ended up with an apology and upgraded / free goods. I guess they did realise their mistake which counts for something though I only ever shop there now when it's the only option.

I know it is really really blood boiling when failure is followed by bad service, but the fact you got a response, an apology and some compensation is amazing in these times. The occassions when you are dealing with a faceless cluessless corporate machine. I have had problems with a couple of big high street chains and getting a reply is nign on impossible.

It is sad when you feel elated for shops merely doing what they are supposed to.

A

Anonymous

I've always been happy with the service i've had there. In fact it's probably where i'll buy a blueray player when i get one.

the only bad incident was when i assked "does this kef speaker package come with cables in the box?" got told yes when in fact it didn't. The manager straight away offered me half price cable's when i phoned up to query the incident. I didn't even expect anything... any one can make a mistake after all.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Another thumbs up here. Recently had about 2.5k of their equipment on home trial. Superb stuff but it was'nt quite enough for me to buy so back it went, the lot. No flinching, no problems whatsoever. Just one question ... ' what did'nt you like about it' ... that was it. They even helped to bring the not insubstantial lot back into the shop.

Enthusiastic staff and fair prices. Limited product range is a problem. The Hifi side is just geared more towards beginners, the higher end CA stuff being the exception.

emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Despite most of their London branches being too small to have a proper demo room, I always check their range for price and availability. The service received over the years has always been pretty good. I can only recommend so far...

Richer Sounds

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Dear all,
I was pleased to read all the positive comments regarding our customer service!
We really do try our best to deliver the best customer service and value for money for our customers. Certainly it is always pleasing to receive such positive feedback as it makes all of the hard work we put into giving great customer service worthwhile!
Don't forget that we always take all feedback seriously - whether it be positive or negative - and will always do as much as we can to resolve any problems that our customers may have.
Finally, may I also take this opportunity to wish all of our customers the very best for the seasonal period. If I can be of any further help then please do not hesitate to let me know.
Yours faithfully,
John Clayton
Operations Director
Richer Sounds

A

Anonymous

Not sure it just the London stores, but like one of the other responses, I would only buy from them as a last resort. I popped in to the Bloomsbury branch a couple of weeks ago, I was the only customer in the store and not one of the sales team acknowledged my presence or offered any help.

T

the record spot

Must admit, I don't mind that too much - some shops I go into I barely get the chance to draw breath and someone's descended on me (mobile phone shops please take note). I like to browse and if I need something, I can always ask.

A

Anonymous

Brilliant Stores with helpful staff. Shame that the Cardiff store has no demo room so they missed out on my business when I wanted a new amp and speakers but always use them for TV's and DVD players etc.

The returns policy is 2nd to none. I had a problem with a DVD recorder and took it back. They just swapped it for a new one. No fuss, no hassle, no grumbling.

A

Anonymous

If they still allow customers to try in their home and return after 7 days, then by having no demo room they are doing people a favour in my opinion.

I think it is insane not to decide what is good or bad without trying in own home, where dimensions, shape, placement and furnishings play a part. It is a massive pain in the **** though, lugging stuff back and forth. That said if we are want the sound we crave, it comes with some strings.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts