copper interconnect

Blackdawn

May 7, 2010
Visit site
hasjd

Can anyone recommend a thick copper interconnect which is fairly cheap?

I notice that most companies don't give any specs for their cables. Such as thickness of copper or resistance.

Thanks

T

the record spot

If you must have a named brand, QED Qunex 2 are fine, by the same token, Computergear's AV range will get you a 2m pair for around a tenner or less online. Both do as well as their more expensive counterparts up to £70 and Audioquest's Copperhead. You pays your money...

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Try to get a listen to Atlas Cables as they are nicely balanced, neutral and detailed without being overly bright - their website gives info and specs. Also give John Carrick a ring as he is knowledgeable and helpful.

A

Anonymous

CnoEvil said:
Try to get a listen to Atlas Cables as they are nicely balanced, neutral and detailed without being overly bright - their website gives info and specs. Also give John Carrick a ring as he is knowledgeable and helpful.
Brightness and detail aren't properties cables, copper or otherwise, can affect as such. Difficult to judge neutrality in a cable, and I'm not sure what you mean by "nicely balanced".

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
I agree about Atlas cables. I use a couple of pairs of Titans and I'm extremely happy with them. With regards to 'nicely balanced', I believe it refers to the fact that they don't favour any part of the frequency range over any other. I would concur. Much more balanced than my old Kimber interconnect which were too bright for me.

TRENDING THREADS