Clare on telly!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just seen the lovely clare on my telly in high def! very confidant and came over very well, well done clare!

PS im free next weekend.
emotion-2.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
And we thought she was having a Christmas holiday like the rest of us, not presenting the Sky News weather. Next stop Strictly Come Dancing, boss...?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Andrew Everard"]
And we thought she was having a Christmas holiday like the rest of us,

[/quote]

Ah yes, holiday - break from work is that not? How much have you and I been up here over the past week?!
emotion-2.gif

[quote user="Andrew Everard"]

Next stop Strictly Come Dancing, boss...?

[/quote]

Not until they introduce a 'dancing round your handbag' discipline
emotion-5.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="david1997"]
Damn. Missed her.

What was said?

[/quote]

Well I pre-recorded various 'what's going to happen in the world of technology' slots for Sky News' Technophile, so i'm guessing it's those - I haven't seen any yet!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Clare Newsome"]

Ah yes, holiday - break from work is that not? How much have you and I been up here over the past week?!
emotion-2.gif

[/quote]

Far too much!
[quote user="Clare Newsome"]
Not until they introduce a 'dancing round your handbag' discipline
emotion-5.gif
[/quote]

Essexly Come Dancing - you know, you may be onto something. Remember you heard it here first, people...

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
[quote user="Clare Newsome"]Ah yes, holiday - break from work is that not? How much have you and I been up here over the past week?![/quote]

Ah Clare/Andrew, now you're just trying to make me feel guilty! Well, I do admit I've been away in Brighton for two days with no internet connection (shock, horror!) but I'm back online now...
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Clare Newsome"][quote user="david1997"]

Damn. Missed her.

What was said?

[/quote]

Well I pre-recorded various 'what's going to happen in the world of technology' slots for Sky News' Technophile, so i'm guessing it's those - I haven't seen any yet!

[/quote]

If id have been on telly id have recorded it and watched it at least twenty times by now! (i was on tizwaz once and did record it but my big bro taped over it
emotion-12.gif
)

A

Anonymous

Am relieved to hear Mr Everard doesn't dance round handbags. Was also impressed to see he was top poster that day, which I thought was a sterling effort during the holiday period. He didn't do any Essex girl jokes either...

Have to say, it's good to see people who are actually involved in the business of hifi doing these technology spots on TV...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts