Cambridge Audio Topaz SR10 & KEF IQ5SEs

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
In response to my last post (this fell onto the second page of responses):
Sony STRDH800 & Acoustic Energy Neo 3 Floorstanding Speakers

Hello everyone.

Well just want to say thanks to you all for your help. I took your advice and went for an amp and ditched the surround receiver idea. I also used the suggestion of output for the ps3 audio and it worked - simple to setup too!!

I spent Saturday in Richersounds and walked out with a pair of KEF IQ5SEs for £300 (£350 less £50 for a hardly noticable bad finish on the vinyl near the cones - totally unaffecting the performance / sound!!) And, the new Cambridge Audio Topaz SR10. Really happy with it except I didnt demo the amp so can't help but doubt that I made the best choice! The guys in the shop had a lengthy discussion with me over the NAD 326BEE, the Marantz PM6003, the Cambridge Audio AZUR 550A and the Cambridge Audio Topaz SR10 and decided this was best for my needs - "All are comparable but the cambridge audio will be a better allrounder..."

Has anyone tested/reviewed the Cambridge Audio Topaz SR10. How id dit perform? I can't find and reviews done by WHF magazine.....

Cheers!!!

A

Anonymous

same question from my side, why doesn't WHF test any 2ch. receivers? see my old topic

TRENDING THREADS