cables to go with new cyrus cd 8 x

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
First i'd like to start by saying hi to everyone as this is my first post .

I have just got a new cyrus cd 8x which i'm using with a marantz pm 7200 amp and b+w dm 602 s3 speakers. I'm using an atlas equator mk 1 interconnect and qed silver anniversary bi-wire spkr cable. I'm hoping to upgrade the spkr cable and the interconnect as i'm finding the sound lacks attack and bite especially when listening to rock . My budget for the interconnect is about £100 and for the spkr cable about £10 - £15 per metre. I hope to upgrade the amp and spkrs sometime in the future when finances allow so in the meantime i would greatly appreciate some help with choice of cables to regain some midrange attack and treble bite. Many thanks in advance.

A

Anonymous

Hamilton, you've got to try (well, you haven't 'got' to but you know what I mean!) the new MIT stuff. I've been absolutely blown away by even their bottom of the range stuff.
I'd highly recommend trying the MIT AVT range of interconnects...

I've just ordered some new speaker cable and interconnects, albeit 2 grands worth, but they really are ace. I'm getting the from a little place called The Audioworks in Cheadle, Manchester, give them a bell on 0161 4287887, they may let you try a pair on sale or return. Happy hunting, Alex.

TRENDING THREADS