CA AZUR 650BD display help!!

sta99y

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Hi ppl,

I have just setup my new CA650bd, it is awesome!!! It far far superior to my LG BD, I use the multi ch out and it's sensational!!
One little thing tho that's bugging me, is there a way I can keep the display on front panel on continuously? It lights up momentarily then blank!! I would like it to stay on if it can do!! Anyone help??

Thanks.

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi, in the Vdieo Setup menus there is one for the Display (Bright/Dim/Off) I think. Sounds like yours might be set to Off, so that it only comes on (momentarily) when you do an action. I'll check on my 751 (same menus) tonight if that hasn't solved it.

Alternatively, if you've pressed the Pure Audio button on the remote, it will have the same effect (though no video image will be shown either).

sta99y

May 10, 2010
Visit site
DandyCobalt said:
Hi, in the Vdieo Setup menus there is one for the Display (Bright/Dim/Off) I think. Sounds like yours might be set to Off, so that it only comes on (momentarily) when you do an action. I'll check on my 751 (same menus) tonight if that hasn't solved it.

Alternatively, if you've pressed the Pure Audio button on the remote, it will have the same effect (though no video image will be shown either).

Yes mine is set to off, I thought it meant do you want the dimmer on or off so I put off as I didn't want it dimmed!! Il change an try.

Thanks tho.

sta99y

May 10, 2010
Visit site
DandyCobalt said:

Hi again, I noticed you use an antimode 8033c, are they a good buy to help with the sub eq?
It Mayb a purchase for me in the future.

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
[/quote]

Hi again, I noticed you use an antimode 8033c, are they a good buy to help with the sub eq? It Mayb a purchase for me in the future.[/quote]

Quite a few fans of Antimode on this forum - my wife noticed an immediate difference in the quality of the bass from my relatively cheap s/w. Easy to set up (comes with a microphone like the upper end Pioneer a/v receivers) and probably one of the best value improvements in my system! I think they refund if not impressed - very few ever ask for the money back.

sta99y

May 10, 2010
Visit site

Hi again, I noticed you use an antimode 8033c, are they a good buy to help with the sub eq? It Mayb a purchase for me in the future.[/quote]

Quite a few fans of Antimode on this forum - my wife noticed an immediate difference in the quality of the bass from my relatively cheap s/w. Easy to set up (comes with a microphone like the upper end Pioneer a/v receivers) and probably one of the best value improvements in my system! I think they refund if not impressed - very few ever ask for the money back.

[/quote]

Sorted dimmer so it now stays on, saw an antimode on the bay, It went for £100!!! cheap as!

Thanx for ur help bud

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts