brand of speaker for my tv

Aqua

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Looking to get a sound system for my tv but there's so many eg: soundbars/soundbases and blu Ray speakers 5.1 etc. There are so many brands that I don't no where to start.. Is Bose still up there with the best also ? If somebody could point me in the right direction of a good brand of nowadays I can start to look at what they have to offer

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Aqua said:
Looking to get a sound system for my tv but there's so many eg: soundbars/soundbases and blu Ray speakers 5.1 etc. There are so many brands that I don't no where to start.. Is Bose still up there with the best also ? If somebody could point me in the right direction of a good brand of nowadays I can start to look at what they have to offer

bose is not up there, never has been..doesnt seem like you have the most knowledge of that stuff so a soundbar to keep it simple. any will do

raoulx

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
what's your budget? Do you have a big room to fill? There are tones of award winning products which might be worth while looking at to narrow things down for you on the site.

Yes, start with deciding on your budget and whether you want a single speaker system (like a soundbar or soundbase), a 2.1 system (2 speakers and a subwoofer), a 5.1 system (5 speakers and a subwoofer) or a 7.1 system. What kind of speakers are you looking at? Floorstanding ones or smaller?

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

nugget2014 said:
Bose is not up there, never has been

Agree 100%. It's average and overpriced, but marketed brilliantly.

Aqua

May 9, 2014
Visit site
My budget would probably be no more than £350-400 and I like the idea of the sound bars as they look good and will do me ok..

Ok so no Bose then I always thought they was good for speakers but I will look at others instead I've seen the Yamaha ..lg. Sony etc etc all do soundbars

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts