Bourne trilogy dts hd

TitusG

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Has anyone else got any of the three Bourne blurays and can select dts hd? I have the Sony bdp760 outputting audio through analogue cables and although the manual says it can decode dts hd, I can't select it from the audio menu on the disc. I just get: dts 3/2.1 48khz (unless this is it?) instead of dts hd.

These are the only dts hd discs I have. My others are Dolby true hd, which is a selectable audio format in the menus.

Cheers

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
Mine automatically plays as DTS MA on my Oppo 83. I am using the HDMI cable. I dont even see the audio menu, where is that?

Jonnyhifi

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
TitusG:

Has anyone else got any of the three Bourne blurays and can select dts hd? I have the Sony bdp760 outputting audio through analogue cables and although the manual says it can decode dts hd, I can't select it from the audio menu on the disc. I just get: dts 3/2.1 48khz (unless this is it?) instead of dts hd.

Cheers

As posted on a thread not too far away, make sure your player's BD audio settings are set to Direct and not Mix. That might help.

TitusG

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Jonnyhifi:TitusG:

Cheers

As posted on a thread not too far away, make sure your player's BD audio settings are set to Direct and not Mix. That might help.

Ahhhhhhhh yes, thats done it. Thats much better.

Sorry, didn't realise it had been covered before. Must have missed that thread!

Jonnyhifi

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
No problem, I just thought I'd better ackowledege d4v3pum4's answer on the 'Denon AVR 2310 and no Dolby/DTS audio lights on the front panel display'' thread further down the Home Cinema threads page

Glad it worked.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts