bose with onkyo connection????

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i want to get a bose acoustimass 10 and connect to an onkyo 606 for brill sound aswell as looking good for the wife... is this a good idea???? and does anyone know anyone who wants to sell a bose acoustimass 10 system????

A

Anonymous

Brill sound and Bose Acoustimass do not go together.... so it is a bad idea. You can get a lot more for your money... try the KEF 3005SE... looks better than the Bose and comes in more colours... should keep the wife happy.

A

Anonymous

I totally agree with tom83cat go for the kef 3005se i have them in black ( the best colour)connected to the onkyo tx sr605 and hand on heart its the best £1000 i spent on speakers ever they really are that GOOD.

Go to your local retailer and get them to hook it up for you take a blu ray with you and you will be blown away..

Good luck with your purchase which ever speaker package you go for, but i recommend the KEF Strongly.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="aminjahirul"]i want to get a bose acoustimass 10 and connect to an onkyo 606 for brill sound aswell as looking good for the wife... is this a good idea????

and does anyone know anyone who wants to sell a bose acoustimass 10 system????[/quote]

please, if you like the bose acoustimass 10, BUY!!!

i have bose system, and i listen the acoustimass 10 in a oficial bose store, and the sound is amazing

buy the bose!!!

A

Anonymous

Oh great, Boselover is back, someone put him back in his acoustimass box. Seriously, when I read the title of this thread, I was really suprised to find out he wasn't the OP.

A

Anonymous

Bose is ok... but thats about it. There are better bits of kit out there and they cost less too. You will struggle to find anyone on these forums who will suggest Bose as an option in any application.... except Boselover who doesn't quite seem the full ticket. Tell us how much you want to spend and we will try and help you get the best out of your money. Are you in the UK?

A

Anonymous

I'm looking to spend between 800-1000 pounds on a amp and speakers combined...
I have a panasonic TX32-LZD85 and its placed in a room that's around 12ft by 12ft...
what's reccomended???

A

Anonymous

Or you could get the 605 and the quad lite setup for less than a grand!

A

Anonymous

[quote user="aminjahirul"]I'm looking to spend between 800-1000 pounds on a amp and speakers combined...
I have a panasonic TX32-LZD85 and its placed in a room that's around 12ft by 12ft...
what's reccomended???[/quote]

good afternoon, donït matter to the others negatives comentaries about bose.

bose is very good, please buy bose!!!

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Andrew Everard"]
Bose lover in 'buy Bose' shocker...

[/quote]

good afternoon sir, my opinion about bose is that bose is the best!!! what is wrong about my commentaries?

goodbye

how many bose systems do you listen?

tell me please

A

Anonymous

My best mate has a Bose speaker system built into his house ( there when he bought the place). I'm not sure which one it is because he listened to it once and then unplugged it. 'NEVER TO RETURN ' he says. Now if that doesn't speak volumes, what does ?

Buisiness must be bad if bose lover is begging posters to buy.

Incidentally, haven't seen any decent manufacturers having an OUTLET store in Bicester, have you ?

A

Anonymous

this is a bit off-topic but i have to say: this is a review by m. smith about the bose 3-2-1.

Best 2.1 System on the market, September 12, 2006
By M. Smith - See all my reviews

I compared the Bose 321 Series II system with the Sony and Denon 2.1 systems. No comparison in terms of sound quality. Denon and Sony have some very nice features but if your goal is sound quality then you can't beat Bose. The system is very easy to setup and use. If you don't have room for rear channel speakers or don't want to run wires all over the room 2.1 systems are the way to go, but keep in mind they are not true surround sound. This system is also very good for just listening to music and has a decent AM FM tuner.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="professorhat"]Who's m. smith?![/quote]

is the person who put this review in the other site

Andy Grange

Aug 2, 2007
Visit site
I think what people are saying is m.smith could be someone with either a great deal or very little knowledge of home cinema's, speakers, etc. We have no idea who m.smith is, he could even be just a fictional person. If you said m.smith who is the editor for What Home Cinema magazine, you would show us that this person is knowledgable about home cinemas. I am interested boselover to know how long you have used hi-fi / home cinema products, and how many different types of equipment you have owned? I myself know very little about the subject, and so come here to learn from more experienced people than myself. It would be interesting to know what different types of equipment you have owned, and why you like Bose over everything else on the planet....

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I met a journalist recently who's being quoted out of context in a Bose ad.

He originally wrote something like "while it's not bad, this Bose is not the best system you can buy", which has been shortened in the advert - in true film-poster-quote style - to "the best system you can buy".

He's not a happy chappy....

A

Anonymous

Or the spotty youth who works with him at the aforementioned Bose Outlet store.

A

Anonymous

Is anyone taking bets on when this thread gets locked? Or when boselover is pushed to the point of doing something that gets a ban?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts