Blu-Ray advice for older set-up pls!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Some advice please advisers; looking for a player to go alongside my Arcam avr280 / dv79 combo, so obviously need 7.1 audio out for starters; anyone got any suggestions as to best option amongst these specific models?

I would rather pay a bit more for something good, say up to £500 and would happily consider an older model without all the up to date blu-ray live / profiles etc which i'm not to bothered about - pic/sound quality is all i'm interested in!!

cheers

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
I too had a older non-HDMI equiped amp and opted for the Sony S760 as not only was the PQ great but it also offered analog multi-channel outs and all for £300 IMHO you would need to spend more like £1000 to notice a jump over this player in regards to BD playback (I don't use it for DVD as I have a Denon DVD3930)

A

Anonymous

cheers; thats the one that seems the obvious/favourite choice for what i need, was just wondering if anyone had managed to pick up what was an older style player that started out at a lot more money and has come down over time.the 7:1 requirement seems to be the limiter though,
emotion-1.gif
thanks

A

Anonymous

Another option for you to consider would be the Panasonic DMP-BD80.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts