Beyerdynamic T1 headphones - Personal review

Paul@HiFi-Lounge

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Great review, espeically as I have just taken on Beyer for our headphone room and I use the BHA-1 as my main headphone amp
smiley-smile.gif

I've been running my T1's in for a week or so now and they just keep on getting better and more open, a cracking headphone, and like you say the comfort level is really unbeatable.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Paul@HiFi-Lounge said:
Great review, espeically as I have just taken on Beyer for our headphone room and I use the BHA-1 as my main headphone amp. I've been running my T1's in for a week or so now and they just keep on getting better and more open, a cracking headphone, and like you say the comfort level is really unbeatable.

Hi Paul - I see at HiFi Lounge there are Recommended Links to several headphone sites, but not this one. I don't know if there's a reason for that, but it seemed worth mentioning.

El Hefe

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
Paul@HiFi-Lounge said:
Great review, espeically as I have just taken on Beyer for our headphone room and I use the BHA-1 as my main headphone amp
smiley-smile.gif

I've been running my T1's in for a week or so now and they just keep on getting better and more open, a cracking headphone, and like you say the comfort level is really unbeatable.

thanks Paul... I am sure you will continuously enjoy the T1.... Especially with the Bryston...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts