Best looking speakers on the market

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Forget sound for a moment. Which speakers are the best looking on the market. Cheap or expensive. Stand Mount and Floor-stander

My floor-stander vote is the Monitor Audio RX6. Even with the shower tray attachment on the bottom. Perfect floor standing dimensions.

My stand mount is the Dali Mentor Minuet. so sexy

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I've long loved the looks of the Scandyna range.

Now also in a 5.1 set-up (look at that Centre speaker! It's certainly looking at you....):

cinepod.jpg

A

Anonymous

Either Kef Reference 201's in Beech with silver stands, or B&W Nautilus 800's. I'm a sucker for that midrange pod and external tweeter.

I do see what Limey means though, Monitor Audio definetly struck a chord with the look of the RX series, RX8's in piano black are lovely!

lindsayt

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Monstrous said:
Just wondering, why do you only ever like speakers that look like wardrobes with fabric on them? :roll:

You've not seen my EV Sentrys then? No fabric on them. They look like something from the Little Shop of Horrors that needs feeding.

I only ever like wardrobe sized speakers because I don't paticularly enjoy listening to rock or pop music on anything smaller.

A

Anonymous

lindsayt said:
You wouldn't need the .1 bit as they go down to 18hz.

At what level, can't find anything on google mentioning it in the +/- 3db (or 6) bandwidth?

A

Anonymous

Great work, keep um coming.

I think the simplicity of the Vienna Acoustics Bach in gloss white is also a winner.

D

Deleted member 2457

I like mine and most of B&W's range. I'm pretty fussy to be honest when it comes to speakers but if there was another speaker package I have liked in the past it was the Mission Elegante speaker package. I suppose I do like the looks of the Monitor Audio Apex speaker package but have never seen them in person, and I'm not 100% sure I like the look of the centre speaker.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts