Best looking speakers on the market

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
TheHomeCinemaCentre said:
The KEF Muon's are my choice but at more real world money then the Dali Fazon F5 is the one.

Personally I prefer the looks of the Blades.... >)

I have to say the ProAc Carbon 8's in the darker, glossy wood finish look stunningly stunning :)

A

Anonymous

My vote would go to steinway-lyngdorf, waterfall niagara or something from sonus faber.

I set for each listening room perhaps? :)

daveloc

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
f1only said:
I do like the look of the Floe Glass speakers, mind you they would'nt fit in with the decor at present. Clicky

The Waterfall glass speakers, like the Niagara or Victoria, could be particularly good in surroundings designed to exploit their transparency — or if it were possible to rig fibre-optics or lava lamps internally without affecting the sound...

...I'll go and lie down ;)

noogle

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
ikedasmall.jpg

Apologies if you've seen my systempics before. Luckily my wife was away for the weekend of the install.

noogle

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
daveloc said:
f1only said:
I do like the look of the Floe Glass speakers, mind you they would'nt fit in with the decor at present. Clicky

The Waterfall glass speakers, like the Niagara or Victoria, could be particularly good in surroundings designed to exploit their transparency — or if it were possible to rig fibre-optics or lava lamps internally without affecting the sound...

...I'll go and lie down ;)

Looks like they're running the new version of Windows...

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
xtrmntr said:
My vote would go to steinway-lyngdorf, waterfall niagara or something from sonus faber. I set for each listening room perhaps? :)

Totally agree. Since you got here first, it forced me to come up with something else - Crystal Cable Arabesque (possibly even more beautiful than the Niagra!)

A

Anonymous

CnoEvil said:
xtrmntr said:
My vote would go to steinway-lyngdorf, waterfall niagara or something from sonus faber. I set for each listening room perhaps? :)

Totally agree. Since you got here first, it forced me to come up with something else - Crystal Cable Arabesque (possibly even more beautiful than the Niagra!)

Looks like I'll need 4 listening rooms now! :)

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
xtrmntr said:
CnoEvil said:
xtrmntr said:

Looks like I'll need 4 listening rooms now! :)

.....and a footballers salary!

A

Anonymous

I would have to say my rx1's finished in black gloss are very pretty on the eye :rockout:

A

Anonymous

BenLaw said:
And if you fancy the 'paranoid android' look:

5219688721_39f0b24d0b.jpg

I actually forgot all about the Maxx's! Since the question is about speakers on the market then yeah, definetly the Wilso Audio Maxx's for me, in gloss red of course! :)

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Monstrous said:
BenLaw said:
And if you fancy the 'paranoid android' look:

5219688721_39f0b24d0b.jpg

I actually forgot all about the Maxx's! Since the question is about speakers on the market then yeah, definetly the Wilso Audio Maxx's for me, in gloss red of course! :)

I thought they were the Wilson Audio "Marvin". :)

TRENDING THREADS