BBC One HD launches 3 November!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:I'm as clever as a judge...
emotion-11.gif
sobriety is so overated
emotion-15.gif

A

Anonymous

maxflinn:Andrew Everard:I'm as clever as a judge...
emotion-11.gif
sobriety is so overated
emotion-15.gif

all this over my forum name...??? What the heck went on here last night after I logged off...and the ice cream reference, what that all about ??!! I dispair of you lot sometimes...
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:Or at least rare. I can feel a whole new House Rule being drafted just for you, maxsh.
tut tut, such a cheap shot andrew, calling me maxsh, demeaning, alluding to alcoholism, etc. andrew, people like to have a few beers/glasses of wine,etc, thats our choice as human beings living in a democracy, its awight, its nice, i like it, people do it, its ok
emotion-15.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
maxflinn:tut tut, such a cheap shot andrew, calling me maxsh, demeaning, alluding to alcoholism

I would never take a cheap shot at alcoholism, which is a very serious condition, and an equally serious problem. I was more alluding to

maxflinn:i cant open another one, ive drank the 6 bottles of corona that i had

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
maxflinn:hmmm, im too tired too carry out the necessary deciphering, but i know it will bug me later, so please fill me in before the night is out, i may not be able to sleep, and ive got work tmw.. anyway, i thought crypticity was being frowned apon of late on this forum? i know this because i own a focus tdi estate
emotion-5.gif

It was simply a reference to the fact that there are a large(ish) number of Scots of Italian descent, who, at the time of their arrival, opened a lot of ice-cream shops and cafes. The same applies in Wales as well, as it happens. They aren't Scots though, obviously...

A

Anonymous

the_lhc:maxflinn:hmmm, im too tired too carry out the necessary deciphering, but i know it will bug me later, so please fill me in before the night is out, i may not be able to sleep, and ive got work tmw.. anyway, i thought crypticity was being frowned apon of late on this forum? i know this because i own a focus tdi estate
emotion-5.gif

It was simply a reference to the fact that there are a large(ish) number of Scots of Italian descent, who, at the time of their arrival, opened a lot of ice-cream shops and cafes. The same applies in Wales as well, as it happens. They aren't Scots though, obviously...ah, thanks for clarifying, yea there's a well known poker player of italian decent from wales, roberto rominello i believe he;s called, his family own a chipper
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:
maxflinn:his family own a chipper
emotion-21.gif

3inch.wood.chipper.rental.jpg

you're barking up the wrong tree
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

No they are not Andrew but in UK you are not paying the prices we are for the same service. We dont have ITV HD on our EPG either and cant add other ITV HD channels to Other Channels. Bit of a moot point i feel by you Andrew.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts